This week’s recommended spiritual tool is the book “Son of Man to Man” by Deacon Tom Fox.
As men we are often focused on practical things like paying bills and planning for the future. However, we are not just material beings. God has created us primarily as spiritual beings with an eternal existence. When we plan for the future, our first concern should be about our relationship with God and the happiness he promises us if we remain faithful to Him. He has revealed what we must do if we are to remain faithful. If we want to be faithful we must have a plan; and this plan will keep us on the right path.
Practical Ways to Utilize Son of Man to Man
- Keep it in your glove compartment, get in your car a few minutes early and take a moment to read one page before you start your day.
- Take it with you to Mass and read a section before Mass begins and open your heart to the message God has for you.
- Use it to begin saying the Rosary daily or start with once a week.
- Going to Adoration? Take this inspirational book with you for reflection. Consider reading the same passage two times and deeply meditate on what it means for your life.
- Read this book with your son, grandson, nephews, or any young man in your life who may be waiting for guidance.
- Help others use this book by giving it as a gift to someone who could use spiritual inspiration!
Purchase this book online, and use Amazon Smile!
Pick Pilgrim Center of Hope as your charity and a portion of your purchase helps us at no extra cost to you! Also, you can purchase this book at Pilgrim Center of Hope (7680 Joe Newton St, San Antonio, TX 78251) Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm. Call us at 210-521-3377. Thank you for supporting this mission of Catholic evangelization!