How to Help
Home / How to Help
Ladies - are you interested in helping make this 'Spa for the Soul' a success? You're invited to become a Catholic Women's Conference Partner in any of the categories below.
Have you been to the Catholic Women’s Conference before and want more women to come from your parish? We need your help!
The role of the Parish Captain is to tell women at your local parish about the Catholic Women's Conference. This is accomplished through personal word of mouth, posting flyers, spreading the word to the organized groups in your parish community, and requesting pulpit announcements.
Spread the Word
If you haven’t seen much information on the Catholic Women’s Conference in your area, help us spread the word! The most effective way is to personally invite women to come. Other suggestions are below.
- Post flyers in the church, parish hall, etc.
- Ask other women in your parish to help you spread the word.
- Ask your family to spread the word.
- Tell your priest about the conference, and invite him to mention it to others and/or at Mass.
- Add this website link to your email signature: CWCSanAntonio.com
- Speak at meetings of organized groups in your parish (and have brochures and pens ready for people to sign up).
- Ask each person who signs up to consider buying a registration for a loved one as a gift.
Volunteer your time
We wouldn’t be able to put this on without the help of our many volunteers. We need people who are ready and willing to help before or during the conference.
Help support the Conference and your business, ministry, or organization at the same time! Purchase an ad in the Catholic Women's Conference booklet. Click here.
Please fill out the form below to notify us of your interest in helping the Catholic Women's Conference.