Multiplication of the Fishes and the Loaves
The prayers of each Intercessor help to multiply the work we are able to do, by asking the Lord to pour graces down upon this apostolate.
Intercessors for the Pilgrim Center of Hope are persons who make an annual commitment to praying daily for the PCH mission, projects, staff and volunteers. Intentions and concerns will be presented to each Intercessor. The team of Intercessors – each praying in their own home, parish chapel, or other place – is a united effort in building up the body of Christ through this evangelization ministry. We know that prayer is essential for any ministry which desires to serve the Lord and the Church He founded. The more faithful we are, the more effective the prayer.
- Commit to a time of prayer each day.
- Live the sacramental life, to include reception of Holy Communion. Receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation at least every other month.
- Pray the Prayer for the Pilgrim Center of Hope on a daily basis.
- Be in communion with the Catholic Church under the Holy Father (Pope) in Rome.
Our Thanks to Intercessors
- Intercessors are remembered in daily prayer each morning before the Blessed Sacrament.
- Intercessors are invited to an annual, private, day retreat at the Pilgrim Center of Hope.
- Each Intercessor receives a monthly letter informing him or her of this apostolate’s urgent needs, concerns, and blessings.
- During each Intercessor’s time of commitment, his or her intentions are offered in prayer at holy sites on every pilgrimage led by Deacon Tom and Mary Jane Fox.