Does your group or organization want to learn more about the Catholic faith? We offer presentations for your parish, Catholic school, parish group, or other organization, on topics such as:
- The Holy Land: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Encountering Jesus in His Word: Lectio Divina
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Discerning God’s Will
- Praying with Your Spouse, Your Children
- A Journey through Sacred Art
- The Vocation and Dignity of Woman
- Introduction to the New Evangelization: What Is It All About?
- Presenting Your Faith Story: Steps to Sharing Your Testimony
- The Saints: Companions for Our Journey
- The Power of St. Michael, the Archangel
- The Power of the Rosary
- … and many others!
Our staff has decades of experience in presenting the Catholic faith in an approachable, interesting way.
Past presentations have included:
- New Evangelization Training Seminars (NETS) – Archdiocese of San Antonio
- Parish missions – various dioceses
- Classroom / School assembly presentations on the Holy Land – various schools
- Presentations for parish faith formation groups, MOMS, seniors, etc. – various parishes
More Presentation Options
Door to Door Home Visitation Workshops
Deacon Tom and Mary Jane Fox have over 7 years experience going door-to-door in their parish, St. Matthew Catholic Church in San Antonio, Texas. They visited over 10,000 families in the first two years of their full time ministry at the parish. They have given numerous presentations and workshops on this vital and important ministry in the Church.
The Foxes briefly describe their experience: “The door-to-door home visitation outreach is vital to every parish; through this ministry you meet the inactive Catholic, the unchurched and parishioners. We have discovered the mercy of God in action as we visited individuals and families in their homes. Many have said it was the only visit they ever received from the Catholic Church. It was through this Ministry that we discovered a deeper desire to love God and to learn the Faith.”
Schedule can be adapted to parish needs or request. See below for examples.
9:00 AM – 2:00 / 3:00 PM
Prayer – Introduction
What Is the Home Visitation Ministry & Why Is It Important?
Content will include: Explanation of the “new evangelization”, the importance of living and sharing the faith, explanation of Catholic evangelization, and personal experiences of Home Visitation Ministry.
Details of Going Door to Door
Go! Assign pairs to streets in chosen parish neighborhood. Pairs are sent forth with a blessing.
Return and Discuss Experience
Schedule follow-up meeting to implement a schedule of home visits.